2007-12-04

Mind Numbing News: Mulroney's desperate cash grab

No, like I didn't pay much attention to the Conrad Black and Barbara Amiel saga, I'm not paying attention to the Schreiber affair involving former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and 300 gra...make that $500 000. Sorry, whoppee-doo. They lost me at when they discovered pasta wasn't exchanged. Was it tortiglioni or rigatoni? Barilla or Gallo? Fresh or packaged? Dammit, that's the part of the story I want to know more about. It goes right to the culinary credibility of those involved.

Nope. Not suggesting using influence from a position of power for personal gain is not sleazy. It is. But how does this affect me exactly? How does this enhance democracy? Nah. We have far more important things to tackle.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.