2007-07-25

New Comic Strip

Beckham and Jeter. The immigrant and the Native. Together for the first time as they - with the help with Aquaman of course - will take on the terrorists.

Jeter (suddenly appears): "I am Jeter. Jeter, Derek. Derek Jeter. I play short stop for the New York Yankees."

Terrorist: "N-n- no! Have mercy on me infidel pig!"

Jeter: No can do, criminal. That would be an intentional walk and I just can't allow that. I'm all wicked clutch! WHACK!"

Beckham (enters from another galaxy - get it? Heh.): "Anyone seen my hair mousse?"

Jeter (leaning on bat over corpse): "Hey, where's AQ? I know he's useless on land but this is ridiculous."

blogcritics.org/archives/2007/07/24/145324.php

All rights reserved The Commentator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.