2020-01-30

Sign The Petition Against The Kilometre Tax!

This may be of interest depending how you value your privacy and right to liberty.

The Quebec government wants to monitor our movements either through putting a GPS chip in our cars or (as if that isn't outrageously creepy enough) put cameras across the province and country. 

At the end of the year, they will present us with a bill for 'over usage'.  You may think you're ok with that but your movements will be logged. The CTF (of which I'm a member) sufficiently thinks this idea needs to be dealt wit and is soliciting support from the public. It has determined they will petition the government and I agree with their position. 


And consider becoming a member! 

*****

This is a good example of why the climate change system change movement is really used by government to justify eroding our civil liberties. 

If they succeed with this outrageous and preposterous measure the flood gates will be open. They can demand to monitor our lives full stop.

I can't believe this is even being considered.

I'm extremely puzzled and troubles that there are citizens who proposed this.

Don't be indifferent. Take a stand any way you can.


1 comment:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is what I do. Follow details on this web page……. Read more

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.