2019-10-16

GQ/WTF

I remember in the 80s and 90s me and my cousin would read GQ to see the latest in watches, ties and suits. Then my cousin went and died (he'd be laughing at that little jab) and it seems like GQ did too.

When I think GQ I think 'woke' and 'anti-Trump' now and want no part of their lousy agenda. Me. The son of a tailor of Italian heritage. A family and culture that reveres the finer things.

No. This is not 'New Masculinity'.

It's social engineering bull shit.

This being the magazine who went ahead and published this tripe. 

Sounds like cucks and Justin Trudeau sit on the editorial board at GQ.

I work in a milieu heavily employed by women. Lemme tell ya. They like their men to be men and are not at all impressed by the effeminate woke males GQ is trying to push.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.