2011-04-18

222 Aspirin

For my headaches, I use an over the counter aspirin called 222. Powerful stuff.

For you Americans, that's basically Tylenol laced with caffeine and codeine.

It's not available in the U.S. since it contains codeine and codeine is considered a controlled substance down there. I believe you can only get it through a doctor's prescription. Here, you open a file with a pharmacist and voila.

I kinda like how Canada handles pharmacies. I find our pharmacists to be quite knowledgeable. So much so, there's a debate as to whether we should allow them to prescibed medicine.

I say go for it.

Anyway.

Apparently, it's technically illegal to carry 222's over the border. Sounds as though you're at least allowed one bottle of 50 pillls per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.