2009-10-08

Social Clubs I Would Join

People always ask me (the ones in my head anyway), "Hey, Como-cop, if you could choose one organization which one would it be?"

"Great question!", I always reply as I give them the middle finger as my impatient and irritated Asian fat dwarf looks on with a slight creepy smirk.

Surreal imagery aside, if I could, I would join this group.

Or. The Society of Uncompromising Men seen in the image. Why?
















Because they represent all that is good and wholesome and manly in men.

But people are never satisfied with this. They usually answer, "No silly retarded rabbit, we mean which political party?"

To which I respond, "what's the difference?"



1 comment:

  1. More than 50 years have passed since the launch of the first Breitling Watches . Today Chronomat B01 is one of the leading watch producers in the world, with Superocean being a true legend of watch making. The major characteristics of the model remain the same. The Chrono Superocean line comprises a wide range of models, including luxury models in gold.

    What does name of Coach bags remind you of? I'm sure the designer Coach Hamptons conjure up images of opulence, sheer indulgence and classy Coach Legacy lavishness. Do you own a designer handbag? Do you have any plan to buy one recently? If yes, may I ask which kind of Coach Luggage series do you want to buy?

    With ED clothing , you can expect a level of fashion and quality to come together to make you feel as though you are a top socialite with hardy shirts . It is a great feeling, knowing that you have spent the money to buy high-quality hardy shirts denim that will last, while also showing that you know what is fashionable now. Don't pass hardy shirt jeans up.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.