2008-10-11

The Liberals Are Simply Not Ready

Stephane Dion should never have been selected to lead the Liberals - it would be nice if Canadians actually had a say in the matter. No, Dion is a behind the scenes kind of guy. He's a scholar not a leader. He should be an advisor or a framer of public policy.

30/50 plan?

As much as I've been hard on the Liberals, this left me squirming in my seat. I felt for him. I really did. Nonetheless, the Liberals are not ready to seize power. Could you imagine if he was facing the Taliban or a G8 leader?

I suppose this means Justin Trudeau is coming up sooner than we thought. Ugh.

Many Canadians have been busy ridiculing Sarah Palin. This should tame them a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.