2007-04-03

Coming Soon: The Commentator's Clone Corner

I've been cloned. The only problem is that it did not go so well (damn Romanians. They can't follow instructions) and now I have a blow hard, know-nothing as my double.

Needless to say, I had to come up with something quick to occupy his time or else I will end up killing myself.

It just so happens my 30-minute in-house market study shows that there's a demand for shrieking commentators. We see it every day in print and broadcasting so why not in the blog world - where hot air commentaries reign?

Will it work? I really don't know or care. I didn't pay for the study and it solves my problem with the clone in the short term.

In the mean time you must all pay the price. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Please say it ain't so, Joe.
    There's not enough room in the universe for two of Yo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.

    I'm starting to take these shots personally!

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.