2005-09-05

A Chinwag Between a Man and His Prized Wife

On their way to a party Jiana and Mark began to talk in the car.

Jiana slammed the paper down on her laps. "It's so repugnant. Could you believe this story?"

"What are you talking about?" Mark said.

"The one about the man who was caught by his wife in bed with two women at a local convenient store." she explained.

"Good for him." Mark responded stoically.

"What! You're talking silly now. His ex-wife threatened him with broken glass."

"I'm going to refrain from calling him a loser. Besides, I think she was over reacting. The guy was technically single. If he's Catholic he's screwed. But what can you do?"

"You're so stupid, Mark."

"Am I? He was playing the odds."

"What are you babbling about?"

"Do you realize what the probabilities are of a man scoring with two women?"

"I can't be hearing right. You're not serious right?" Jiana looks on with an unconvincing shocked face. She wanted this to turn into a depraved conversation.

"What, would you not be in a spirited menage a trois with your friend Stefanie?"

"I'm not interested in seeing my friends naked."

"You know what our problem is? We're not decadent enough. We're so fucking clean. For what?"
Jiana was looking out the window. "Besides, I want to have all the attention. I don't want to have to compete with my friend."

"Do you have low self-esteem issues?"

"Would you do it with another man present? With David?"

"The conversation is not MMF. It's FFM" Mark retorted.

"Oh, please, Mark. Watch the dog."

"Fuck it. Stupid dumb ass dog." He continued with his previous comment. "I think that's the key. To have one of the girls with low self-esteem. You know, so they compete so much until they both become dispossessed boars."

"Mark, you're disgusting."

"Am I, eh?"

The drive continued for a few more kilometres until they came to a red light. Mark looked out the window. "Nice. How about her?" Without looking, Jiana slapped Mark. He ignored it.

Jiani is suddenly attracted to him.

"Pull over," she whispers softly.

"Why, what about your stupid friends and that stupid party? Where nobody knows my name still after three years. I mean..."

Jiana grabbed his face and began to kiss him. "I love you" she intones glaring into his eyes. Mark is both hornied and spooked by it. "I love you too, Jiana."

As they kiss his mind wandered . He can't help but think of Veronica. Neither can Jiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.